Sr Product Delivery Manager - CRM - US Remote Eligible
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
$126,903 - $216,079
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Sr. PDMs are people leaders of Product Delivery Managers (PDMs) who lead the individuals on our product teams. Sr. PDMs are therefore ultimately responsible for the outcomes of multiple durable product teams focused on digital platforms and experiences. Sr. PDMs also directly lead some cross team supporting roles, such as Solution Architects and Site Reliability Engineers (SREs).
In the product delivery management portion of the role, this leader will be responsible for:
- Continual strategy setting and evaluation of delivery team structure in alignment with firm need
- Building strong partnerships and relationships with firm leaders in Products, QA, UX, PMO and Enterprise Architecture
- Removing obstacles and coordinating resources to continually increase team throughput, predictability, and quality
- Reducing cycle times and improving usability scores by driving improvement of all things related to the SDLC for teams in their remit
- Working with IS shared services leaders and teams to remove impediments and obstacles for improvement of product delivery and cycle time
- Setting portfolio and product team success measures to deliver the right value the right way to our clients
- Oversight of product technology roadmaps to ensure proper use of architectural standards and best practices in the team’s deliverables
- Develop and execute on-going improvements for processes related to the teams (e.g. incident management escalations)
- Deep understanding of the product team’s systems, processes, priorities, and technologies while representing these aspects to all levels of IS leadership
- Hold PDMs accountable for minimizing key-person dependencies and knowledge silos
- Ensure PDMs are following division process and balancing risks appropriately (e.g. compliance, change management, information security, etc.)
- Ability to hold leaders accountable for setting and achieving Service Level Objectives
- Coaching and mentoring of Product Delivery Managers, Architects, and SREs through observation and timely feedback
- Identification of key team positions and develop ready-now leaders and successors
- Develop and execute on-going improvements for processes related to the team (e.g. resource management and support processes)
- Establish and maintain effective communications and relationships across teams, departments, vendors, and other divisions
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective relationships with vendors while aligning to the firm's objectives
- Lead their teams through regular skill gap analysis exercises and ensure learning and development objectives are set and achieved and a culture of continuous learning is embraced by their teams
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computational Finance or a related field required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience directly related to the design and delivery of Information technology solutions for buy – side / sell - side financial firms. At least 5 years in a leadership role (mentoring associates and leaders, leading engineers, analysts, project leaders, etc.) is preferred
- At least 5 years of leading Capital Markets / Wealth Management / Asset Management implementation, preferably as part of an ongoing transformation initiative. Prior experience rolling out Salesforce CRM, Marketing cloud end to end from design, execution, roll – out and support
- Practical understanding of agile product development principles and values, ideally worked in an Agile development environment
- Deep, experience with all aspects of SDLC best practices
- Experience building out solutions that support real-time, low latency data transmission a huge plus. Prior experience working in a portfolio management, OMS, trading environment a huge plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, should be able to communicate at all levels of the organization, lead discussions and drive decisions
- Excellent presentation skills. Should be able to cater to a wide variety of audience during ongoing meetings, status updates, stakeholder presentations etc.
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Salary: $126903 - $216079