McLean, Virginia, United States
Peraton is seeking experienced Salesforce developers to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Peraton's Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative will modernize over 90 legacy systems over the period of 10 years and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA’s customers. The journey to the cloud is a key consideration for modernization of the Consular Affair’s applications. We will initially develop selected business and technical capabilities on Salesforce CRM platform and evaluate its feasibility. This will include evaluating effectiveness of the public facing online applications built on Salesforce platform, support unique digital workflows for internal consular staff, and data integrations using API-led connectivity to legacy systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use your technical proficiency with the Salesforce platform to design and develop business functionalities using inbuilt CRM/CX technologies and functionalities
- Map Salesforce capabilities, features and best practices against business and technical requirements by performing fit-gap analysis against Salesforce cloud, service, community, available tools available within AppExchange and Salesforce Platform
- Build custom applications using declarative customization capabilities, e.g. flows and using App Builder
- Perform app development, prototyping, testing and demonstrating capabilities to users.
- Work with systems architect and support team members to address security and compliance (e.g. section 508, FISMA) requirements related to the setup of Salesforce platform sandbox and development environments
- Work on design and development of interfaces APIs and integrations from Salesforce to external systems
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years’ experience; OR six (6) years' experience in lieu of degree
- At least 2 years direct experience in software development lifecycle
- At least 1 years of experience in development of enterprise-level Salesforce projects throughout implementation lifecycles with demonstrable success
- Proficiency in writing Visualforce, Apex classes,/controllers, triggers, SOQL and SOSL
- Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Salesforce Platform IDE, and integrations of third party tools with Salesforce
- Candidates should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform
- Experience building applications using Salesforce Lightning
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
- Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearances may be considered
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Certified Force.com/Salesforce Platform Advanced Developer (DEV 501)
- Experience developing/deploying applications written in open languages on Heroku and integration with Salesforce platform
- Experience with deployment tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, etc.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $55,120.00
Colorado Salary Maximum:$117,832.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.