San Francisco, California, United States
$83,464 - $174,368
About the Team
The Salesforce Engineer will be architecting, planning and carrying out Salesforce projects and implementing end-to-end technology solutions on the platform. These solutions will have a significant impact on Uber's results in areas of user growth, safety and global expansion. A senior system engineer will engage in solving complicated technical problems for Uber Eats.
What the You Will Do
- Define, prioritize, plan and complete complex and impactful Salesforce projects
- Drive progress and solve complex issues through Salesforce standard methodologies
- Work closely with customers to deliver the most effective Salesforce solutions
- Understand, communicate, and effectively manage priorities for projects and programs
- Build a structured approach to decompose a problem, seek out facts and data, and use those to structure customer discussion and program proposals
- Apply Salesforce knowledge to identify deficiencies across projects, propose end-to-end solutions and guide critical thinking
- Improve and build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt
- Work through an operational ticketing queue to resolve user requests/issues including: managing security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using data loader.
- Configure 3rd party tools such as DocuSign, Groove and NewVoiceMedia.
- Create reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment using SF.com sandbox.
- Train/support end users with the use of the SFDC application.
- BA/BS degree in a computer science field, or equivalent applicable experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) required and Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) a plus
- 5+ years SFDC administrator related experience.
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third-party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
- Understanding of partner portal functionality for SFDC.
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Go getter and motivated to make an impact
- Other SFDC certifications (Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Cloud certifications) are a plus.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.