Salesforce Systems Administrator
London, ENG, GB
We are hiring for an experienced Salesforce Systems Administrator as a full-time permanent opportunity to work at Dennis.
- Permanent Salesforce Administrator job at Dennis
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 17:30.
- This role will be working with brands across our portfolio, including Dennis.
As the Assistant Revenue Systems Administrator you will assist users with their day to day technical and operational requests.
Dennis uses Salesforce across its sales and e-commerce divisions and this role would cover both setups. This would mean exposure to both B2B and B2C setups
In this role, you will provide 1st level support to users of our CRM system (Salesforce) and other Revenue Systems.
Responsibilities will also include communicating system changes to the business as well as undertaking training sessions and developening and rolling out new functionality to our user base.
You will also manage existing reports and generate on demand and scheduled reports for various users and management reviews. Perform basic updates to the system, including adding/deleting users and creating custom fields.
You will also be expected to assist with reporting and management of other connected revenue systems.
This position will support the wider Dennis teams including finance and management's use of Salesforce.
You must have at least 1 year of experience using Salesforce.
You have Salesforce experience (or similar enterprise CRM experience) and can demonstrate strong technical support and customer service experience from previous roles.
Your general IT, analytical and problem-solving skills are your key attributes and you are comfortable interacting with all levels of seniority, whilst being able to articulate technical solutions into a language suitable for a non-technical audience.
We are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, days working from home, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.