Salesforce CRM Specialist
Dallas, Texas, United States
Murata solutions enable global product companies to turn their visions into reality – from mobile communications to computers and networking, medical devices to power solutions, smart home technologies to automotive electronics.
Our past innovations drive today's technology, and our present innovations are shaping tomorrow's. Whatever the future holds, you can be sure it will contain Murata.
- Promotes trust and gains confidence of internal clients.
- Provides prompt and reliable advice and follow up.
- Effective internal communication and problem solving (e.g., escalation management, positive customer feedback, etc.).
- Meets project management targets.
- Maintains a library of resources for reference and support of business processes.
- Aligns and prioritizes decisions and initiatives with corporate strategies.
- Ability to critically evaluate data, resolve conflicts and make day-to-day decisions to preserve data integrity.
- Transform high-level information into details and interpret into a strategic framework.
- Proactively reports results of progress with manager.
- Works in a collaborative manner.
- Gathers requirements for system improvements, communicates and advocates for the business users to improve efficiency.
- Skillfully performs quality reviews and takes appropriate actions in a timely manner.
- Successfully troubleshoots and overcomes barriers and obstacles.
- Effectively manages changing priorities and appropriately shifts resources in a timely manner.
- Continuing Education of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Provides reports of activities and outputs to key stakeholders.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five+ years of sales or marketing experience with demonstrated success.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude and ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
- Three+ years of experience using SFDC platform; strong understanding of SFDC best practices and functionality.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Communities operations.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Electronics Industry Experience
- Salesforce Certifications
Murata offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabilities/Veterans
Murata Electronics North America (MENA)