CRM Direct Marketing Manager
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
$47,705 - $100,338
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work."
This is a REMOTE position.
Reporting to the Director, CRM Campaigns, and residing within Mercy's expanding & innovative Digital Commerce department, the Manager - CRM is responsible for the implementation, execution and reporting of CRM efforts that focus on retention and engagement of Mercy patient cohorts. The Manager will partner with Digital Commerce stakeholders/peers, Integrated Marketing, Population Health, Managed Care, IT & Service Line teams to ensure all initiatives are well-coordinated and implemented across the ministry. The Manager will perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the mission and values of Mercy.
5+ years of progressive experience in digital and marketing including:
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms; Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience with customer analytics, database marketing, and/or direct marketing
- Innovating & implementing digital experiences within customer journeys
- Measuring & analyzing effectiveness, advising & making modifications from conclusions
- Proven project management, scoping & delivery experience
- Clearly articulating results & insights to stakeholders through reporting, dashboards & presentations
- Experience in following is desirable - Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud, Salesforce HealthCloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics
- RDBMS Experience, preferably with SAP Hana or Oracle
- o Experience writing SQL processes for data transformation & analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Required Education: Bachelor's degree - Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance or similar area of study preferred
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.