Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
The Digital Strategy team in EcoVadis is looking for a Senior Administrator to support improvements to the business processes and help drive the development of the EcoVadis SFDC org for Sales, Customer Service, Customer Success, Finance, Marketing, and our Executive Management Team. In this new role, you will be reporting to Director of Marketing Operations & Demand Generation and your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding colleagues and leaders in deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value while providing mentoring to functional teams on how to best leverage value from the Salesforce;
- Aligning business processes with Salesforce best practices;
- Designing, implementing, and testing leading-edge Quote and Product Configuration integrations;
- Collaborating with the Salesforce team throughout the software solutioning process;
- Managing initiatives through gathering requirements, design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment phases;
- Building and maintaining technical solution documentation;
- Assisting during UAT and Training sessions;
- Reviewing Salesforce release notes and preview sandboxes to highlight risks and opportunities;
- Troubleshooting implementation issues and demonstrate the ability to drive to a successful resolution;
- Working collaboratively and help translate business requirements into logical technical designs; defining technical solutions in Salesforce.com to support business work processes and bringing the design to life through declarative or programmatic solutions;
- Troubleshooting big/fix issues as they arise;
- Assisting with QA Testing and regression testing (bugs, changes, projects, and Salesforce releases).
- 3+ Years progressive experience in Salesforce Administration
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience.
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications: Advanced Administrator and Sales Cloud Consultant.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Cloud.
- Strong experience in technical analysis, systems' design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance, and support.
- Team-oriented but able to work autonomously with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders across the organization; manage laterally and upward.
- Desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A solid mix of business and technical capabilities, and the ability to communicate complex technical issues and ideas to stakeholders within the context of their business.
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
- Full-time position
- Location: Paris
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team is full of talented professionals who are experienced in sustainability, customer success, sales, onboarding and marketing and all share a desire to change the world, one customer at a time.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office in Paris.
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, in English, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, including the provision of interview questions, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).