Salesforce Solution Enablement Lead
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
$81,382 - $160,711
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
Our Salesforce practice is experiencing a rapid, high rate of growth. In order to ensure success, the Solution Enablement and COE Lead will own the internal tools, processes, standards and enablement programs (i.e.: on-boarding, continuing education, accreditations, solution reviews and optimizations, etc.) that will drive rapid, consistent, and scalable Salesforce solution delivery programs. This requires an individual with innate technical aptitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to build an enablement/delivery function that will scale to accommodate the needs of our organization as we grow!
You will lead the continued planning, design, and implementation of delivery enablement programs as well as our internal Salesforce Center of Excellence. This includes setting, documenting and enforcing technical standards, working closely with Salesforce capability leads to ensure Salesforce best practices, implementation excellence and program health.
- Enable Salesforce Solution Consultants and Architects to successfully deliver engagements across industries that achieve meaningful customer impact and client business results.
Build a team that will
- Educate and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, delivery, and standards compliance
- Manage a global calendar of enablement events
- Audit and update segment specific on-boarding program as needed
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of team and
- Drive revenue goals and support our business initiatives.
- Improve partnerships with cross-functional teams (product management, Industry-focused go-to-market, Sales ops, leadership) to win and deliver meaningful outcomes.
- Identify and resolve issues, risks and conflicts within project teams and delivery expectations
- Keep Salesforce solution delivery teams abreast of emerging technology trends within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Ensure success of enablement programming with ongoing monitoring, reporting and optimization.
- Establish productive working relationships with Global Enablement teams in building global initiatives (some of which you will own!)
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of team and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, delivery, and standards compliance
- People development; Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and stafff
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 15 years of experience in technical project execution/leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects (Salesforce experience highly desired)
- 10+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
- Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations, ideally on Salesforce technologies
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Passion for leading in-person and virtual programs
- Experience with operational excellence within a large delivery organization
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery is nice to have
- Experience with marketing practices and product implementations
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, CMS, LMS
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter
- Ability to travel as necessary
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- On the job training and professional growth opportunities!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.