Pawcatuck, Connecticut, United States
$60,803 - $86,601
Join the Salesforce team at Davis-Standard, where, reporting to the Director, Salesforce Architect, you will have a key role in a technical team responsible for the implementation and support of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Tableau CRM.
You are a motivated Salesforce Developer who is passionate about cloud and application architecture in Salesforce applications. You excel at executing the hands-on implementation of proposed solutions and providing technical solutions and integrations during the solutions' development and deployment phases. You are a go-getter and love learning new technologies, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can collaborate with architects, developers, and admins to design and deliver solutions to enable real business process improvement.
The role is a strategic leader who on a day to day basis will:
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues.
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum team with product owners and fellow software engineers to deliver upon most important business and technical priorities.
- What you would expect to work on here: com technologies including SFDC triggers and controllers, Lightning component development, sObjects, and SOQL, Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development, Object Oriented Languages (Java, C# and Go), DevOps (Copado), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js), Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning), Rest APIs (Mulesoft) and Lightning
- Contribute to all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the Salesforce platform
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon Salesforce integrations & data integrity with different teams and systems to support overall business processes
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce platform support; lead troubleshooting of production issues related to applications including but not limited to Salesforce, micro-services, and infrastructure/DevOps
- Develop and maintain reporting and dashboard functions
- Follow agile development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of development experience in the Salesforce Platform & Sales Cloud
- 2+ years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- 2+ years of experience with SOAP/REST API development
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience spearheading new implementations of Salesforce into an enterprise environment
Top candidates will also have:
- Strong ability to understand end-user needs and transform those needs into effective and efficient solutions
- Must have the ability to take the initiative and ownership towards solution development. Primarily able to operate independently, with minimal supervision/direction, to take business ask, clarify details, and navigate solutions to completion (Design, Develop, Deploy).
- Ability to express the strengths of the Salesforce platform, while understanding where other portfolio products can most effectively integrate to achieve the most secure and productive overall solution
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design patterns
- Experience with external integrations including SOAP/REST API’s & SAML authentication
- Good knowledge of Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication skills
- Associates or better in Computer Science
- Administrative SKills
- Problem solving
- Report implementation
Job Type: Full-time