Bethesda, Maryland, United States
$69,435 - $121,730
Formulate and after approval implement and monitor operational plan as a Senior Salesforce Developer in your own area and provides input to departmental strategy. The role is concerned with the interpretation and tactical application of technologies and standards to come to optimal solutions for needs and contributes to wider policy formulation based on perspective of own area of expertise. As a functional expert, the Senior Salesforce Developer will also act as coach within a department or manage a small team of Salesforce developers. Reporting directly to a line manager, the Senior Salesforce Developer will play a central role in organization growth.
Analysis and design
- Identify and analyze technological developments, functional demands and organizational requirements and translate these into concepts and designs
- Develop and/or improve Salesforce solutions for new or existing organizational requirements in line with functional requirements and specifications
Test Specification and product verification
- Define test specifications and/or test and verify deliverables and new products in Salesforce
- Proactively perform maintenance on Salesforce
- Investigate and analyze technical IT incidents and problems, develop technical solutions and secure knowledge gathered from troubleshooting cases to create the necessary means & methods for the future (‘zero repeat’).
- Develop and maintain documentation on specifications, design and test analysis results according to standards and ensure filing of relevant information in the filing system.
- A degree or minimum 5+ years of relevant experience as Salesforce Developer.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I is required and Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is desired
- Familiarity with Copado DevOps is desired
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform and specifically regarding Apex Triggers, Aura, Visualforce Pages, Components and Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge on Document generator tools like Conga Composure
The IB is an equal opportunity employer. It provides employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ethnicity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic status, or status in any group protected by federal, state, or local laws.
"This job is offered on local terms and conditions and is at will."