CRM Salesforce Developer - NJ or Boston or Remote
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
$63,672 - $118,496
Job Title: CRM Developer
Location : Remote to start – then Boston or New Jersey
Duration : Temp to Perm or Long-Term Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Process: Two Rounds via Zoom
Note: Manager's first preference is a candidate who is either located or willing to re-locate to Boston or New Jersey with the combination of skills (SFDC and MS Dynamics).
Looking for a talented, self-motivated developer to join the Global Marketing & CRM Systems team for the administration and development of customer relationship management applications (CRM), which include both Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics .
- The individual will be primarily responsible for designing, writing, testing and maintaining application code, and participating in the full SDLC lifecycle, from design to deployment.
- Design, develop and test a variety of application components, including code, database objects and integration protocols
- Research new technology options and develop POCs for evaluation.
- Provide application support for test and production systems
- Senior Salesforce developer with 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience covering Administration, Development, Analysis and Integrations
- Collaborate closely with the Business stake holders and analyst to interpret requirements, design and document solutions
- demonstrated experience in creating prototypes and writing specifications for the user interfaces
- 4+ years of experience with Apex (Classes, Controllers, Triggers)
- 4+ years of experience with Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers)
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Lighting & Development of Lightning Components
- Experience with Salesforce Data-Loader and its CLI ; creating automated export scripts preferably
- Experience working within an Org using Salesforce Shield Encryption, and good understanding of its maintenance procedures and limitations
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Declarative tools (Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Objects/Field Customization, Flows, Process Builder, Approval Processes)
- Well versed with the Salesforce Migration tool and Sandbox maintenance
- well versed in Systems Development Life Cycle, Agile Methodology and secure coding practices
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator I / Platform Developer I) preferred
- Understanding of Informatica Cloud (Data Synchronization, Mappings, Task Flows) preferred
- Familiarity with Altify, Riva and Marketo preferred
- 4+ years of hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 4+ years' experience in CRM plugin development, custom workflows, application integrations
- Dynamics CRM Development utilizing CRM SDK, XRMToolBox, Visual Studio, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of .NET and C# programming
- Dynamics 365 implementations - Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production
- Experience in working collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 CRM/Customer Engagement issues
- Experience in designing, configuring , testing and deploying changes to database fields, screens, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Experience in the administration of security rights and user/group roles across all business lines
- The ability to work well independently as well as in collaborative groups
- Experience with SSIS development and implementation of SSIS packages
Nice to Have:
- Console Application development for MS Dynamics is a plus
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company