Waleska, Georgia, United States
$47,468 - $88,373
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :5 - 10%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Maintaining and developing Salesforce and its integrated tool sets, the CRM & Sales Tools Team are part of the wider Sales Operations Team, supporting the processes and tool sets used by the sales and shared services teams within the business, through support and ongoing development projects.
What you will be doing
In this role you will maintain and improve the system by working closely with the CRM Team and the End User, reviewing day-to-day queries and understanding business requirements. The role also involves support of Sales, Service and Community Clouds and must taking responsibility for training new users, creating guides and testing. Administration will be a major part of the role but development of the overall system is something that we aim to achieve. This means that there will also be opportunities to get exposure to large scale enhancement projects.
What you bring:
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A self-starter who is constantly curious and we make things happen and achieve amazing results.
- Work independently as well as in a team
- An aptitude for Salesforce. Being known as a super user or someone with an understanding of SF usage. Coming from a team with a high usage of Salesforce would be great because you would immediately understand the impacts and processes of/to that team, which you could continue to utilize.
- Someone with strong knowledge of internal processes and internal stakeholders.
- Preferably someone who had shown initiative in self-learning in the SF realm, such as Trailheads.
Must have –
- Salesforce Administrator ADM201 certification
- 2 years Sales Cloud experience
- 2 years’ Service Cloud experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator ADM211 certification
- Community Cloud experience
- Active in the Salesforce community
What we offer you
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.