CRM Manager (They/She/He)
We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you'll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define and implement a CRM strategy and scale it to more than 25 countries.
- Own Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Automatise CRM Journeys that will impact on the retention, engagement and performance of our Partners (Onboarding/Activation, Growth, Reactivation, etc.)
- Analyse and track all the journeys and drive actions to improve them.
- Identify opportunities based on the data to improve campaigns and journeys.
- Define and implement the data flows between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Glovo Datawarehouses.
- Help the product team to understand Salesforce Marketing Cloud and coordinate the integration with our apps.
- Build solutions for other departments inside Marketing Cloud.
- Work with Salesforce Team to define developments for Salesforce MK Cloud.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- At least 4 years of experience in CRM, if it is in B2B, better.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must.
- Ampscript is a must.
- Technical understanding is a big plus (For example: API, SFTP, SDks and data flows)
- SQL is a big plus
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner.
- Team player, effective stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable dealing with fast growth, complex business challenges and ambiguity.
- Fluency in English (Spanish is a plus)
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you'll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/