Salesforce Developer Senior
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
$65,409 - $124,830
You are the driver of cloud-based solution development during all product development phases (planning, design, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance). The unique combination of analysis, technical skills and knowledge of various procedures, tools and understanding of business requirements give you the opportunity to analyze, build, test, and maintain software applications that are tailored to business specific needs.
You have a logical, analytical, and creative approach to problems and the ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and management to explain complex issues.
Responsibilities will include technology assessment, system design, proof-of-technology development, sharing of information and learnings, all while working in a fast-paced environment. Work in a team centric environment where a culture of innovation allows your input and ideas to become part of the solution.
Collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver on a backlog of project and maintenance work, develop plan for delivering on commitments, and then execute on those plans following agile methodologies.
This position can be located in Greensboro, Raleigh/Durham or Charlotte, NC. Some onsite days will be required in Greensboro, NC.
- Work with Product Owner and stakeholders to gather, understand and define business requirements
- Work with solution architect and adhere to target architecture roadmap
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to facilitate, research, model, and define requirements, creating value for Volvo Group, Dealers, and
- Salesforce Developer with a mindset of ‘out of the box’ vs customization, but able to identify when customization is required to meet business needs
- Develop, test, and deploy custom solutions using object-oriented programming best practices which are maintainable and reusable
- Familiar with integrating Salesforce data with master data solutions in order to ensure accurate and consistent data in the Salesforce solution.
- Support and maintain existing customizations, while eliminating technical debt when possible
- Experienced working with the Salesforce Lightning experience on Sales and Service Cloud
- Familiar with using Salesforce AppExchange solutions to connect and expand a Salesforce implementation (AdobeSign, OwnBackUp, Copado, Conga, etc.)
- Able to implement declarative configuration changes in an integrated Salesforce enterprise environment
- Work in an interactive team environment which uses teamwork and participation to identify the best solution
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Comfortable leveraging previous Salesforce experience with other clients to suggest best practices and solutions
- Salesforce Developer certification and hands on experience to configuration to deliver a solution
- Exposure to the breath of the Salesforce eco-systems (Sales, Service, Communities, etc.)
- Experience with financial services and financial apps on Salesforce (Q2, nCino, etc.) are a plus
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Salesforce Certified Develop I or Developer II
- Passion for continuous learning
- Experience with Agile framework including interpreting User Stories with Acceptance Criteria as a technique to capture and articulate business requirements
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
Education RequiredBS/BA degree, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Prior experience as Sales Administrator is an added advantage
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members in different geographies
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services provides financial services and solutions that fit the way businesses are working today, while continually adapting to meet the needs of a changing world. Through our dedication to innovation, VFS supports society in its adoption of sustainable transport and equipment solutions. VFS is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA and serves Volvo Group customers and dealers in more than 50 markets.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date
US Disclaimer text
We Participate in E-verify