Salesforce Tech Lead
McLean, Virginia, United States
$77,955 - $153,162
Leverage experience as a thought leader, including architecting Salesforce solutions and positioning solutions with senior-level clients. Demonstrate knowledge of customer experience (CX) and customer relationship management (CRM) technologies to ensure excellent solutions delivery. Comprehend Salesforce delivery, cost models, and security features and ensure programs are delivered on time and in scope. Manage stakeholder expectations and perform hands-on design and modification to extend capabilities offered by the Salesforce platform. Build customized Salesforce applications, apply technical expertise, leverage a variety of software engineering techniques, build and refine business logic to enhance team capabilities, improve security, and maximize Salesforce ROI. Serve as a member of a diverse team of experts, provide world-class deployment and engineering, and demonstrate thought leadership resulting in new technical capabilities and approaches. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Lightning components
- Experience with web development, including HTML, CSS, or XML
- Knowledge of Agile
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in interfacing with Salesforce applications for Tableau data visualization and business intelligence products
- Knowledge of SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Booz Allen Hamilton