Business Analytics Senior Solution Engineer - Tableau CRM - DACH
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Who we are...
We believe that businesses today have more questions that need data-driven answers than they have data scientists to answer them. What if you were empowered to solve these complex business problems for Fortune 500 companies? What if you had the World's #1 CRM with the intelligence of Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics) to achieve that goal? What if you could work for a company that believes that equality and giving back to the community are as important as innovation and growth? What if you could turn everyday business analysts into #CitizenDataScientists and Trailblazers that transform their businesses? All this in the Worlds #1 Best Place to Work…sounds like fiction, you say? Absolutely not! Here at Tableau & Salesforce, we call it #DreamJob!
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Solution Engineer to join our EMEA Tableau CRM Solution Engineering Team, based in either Germany, Switzerland or Austria. Working with our customers across the region, you will engage with business users to understand and uncover business challenges, run discovery workshops, POCs, POVs, and manage pilots from inception to completion. You will present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce's cloud-based application suite and Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics) platform to managers and executives of all levels. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and to be a trusted advisor to our customers. Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across teams. We encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work, and you’ll be surrounded by people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Who you are…
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- extensive experience in technical pre-sales or consulting
- Thorough understanding of fundamentals of Business Analytics and/or Machine Learning
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills on all levels (incl. C-Level)
- Familiarity with Salesforce’s technical architecture incl. security concepts
- Practical/hands-on experience of building and deploying analytical proof steps or projects in a presales function
- Hands on experience in analysing data, identifying trends and building visualisations
- Hands-on experience with interface-based data science tools (like Knime, IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS Enterprise Miner) a strong plus
- Experience with BI technologies a strong plus
- Experience with ETL tools (Informatica, Data Integrator, Data Transformation Services, etc.) a strong plus
- Fluent in German
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.