CleanSpark is a software and services company that offers software and intelligent controls for microgrid and distributed energy resource management systems. The Company provides advanced energy software and control technology that allows energy users to obtain resiliency and economic optimization. The software is uniquely capable of enabling a microgrid to be scaled to the user's specific needs and can be widely implemented across residential, commercial, industrial, military, agricultural and municipal deployments.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
Meeting with Project Managers and other stakeholders.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, Coding, Implementing Salesforce Applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve high-level software and application issues
- Payment Gateways
- Website statistics
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.