$85,000 - $105,000
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
This position will report to our Sr. Manager, Business Applications and will assist in the administration of Salesforce as well as integrations with other applications. You will work with the team to help with the configuration of our organization, including provisioning users, acting as tier 1 support for questions. You will have the opportunity to help design and implement long term projects with our internal teams including Sales, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance.
A process-minded, business focused Salesforce advocate. You’re comfortable supporting users, building project-based configurations and integrations, and working as a team to hit company goals. Your style of problem solving starts with having in-depth conversations with users first, followed by implementing the most simple out-of-box solution that fits user requirements.
What You'll Do
- Administrator of Salesforce; responsible for permissions, roles, etc for all users
- Tier 2 escalation support for all users and all functionality, including Sales Cloud, and CPQ
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure data entry accuracy, as well as data governance
- Cross team collaboration to ensure processes and requirements are not causing issues up or downstream
- Collaborate with other Salesforce Admins and stakeholders to administer User Acceptance
- Testing and training when necessary for product and project launches
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as administrator
- Experience with Sales CloudExperience working with other administrators in a collaborative environment
- Salesforce Administrator, CPQ or Platform App Builder Certification
- Understanding of sales and customer success processes and operations
- Lightning Experience knowledge
- Salesforce CPQ Experience
- Experience with Marketo, Bizible and SalesLoft integrations
- Knowledge and experience of Agile software development practices, specifically Scrum
- Experience documenting processes
Why Red Canary?
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.