Salesforce Platform Manager
Salesforce Platform Manager
Venminder is a recognized leader of third-party risk management solutions. We are rapidly growing, having partnered with almost 1000 organizations of all sizes, across industries, by enabling them to achieve industry gold standards and meet strict regulatory guidance in third-party risk management. We attribute our success to our easy-to-use SaaS platform, consistent thought-leadership, and, our highly consultative sales and customer processes.
Reporting directly to Venminder’s Solution Architect Director, this position is responsible for defining, refining and delivering on ongoing Salesforce enhancements and projects. At Venminder you’ll be surrounded by a team that is passionate about technology and data. You’ll be working with a team that provides the flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and personally. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to step into a mature Salesforce environment with a well-documented and disciplined sales process.
The Salesforce Platform Manager should seek to gain expert knowledge of Venminder’s Salesforce instance to be able to assist in identifying new process, efficiencies and alternative resolutions to support sales operations processes.
This is a remote position within the United States.
- Be a face of the Salesforce platform (and multiple integrated tools) to Venminder’s SFDC users
- Overall management of Salesforce including but not limited to change management, stakeholder management, Salesforce roadmap, and all future platform initiatives
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with executive, sales, marketing and operations team members
- Execute on new processes and sales team changes in an effective & efficient manner
- Monitor and manage updates and releases, including resolving any bugfixes that may arise, within Salesforce or related integrated tools
- Conduct individual and group software training on Salesforce or our additional technology stack when required
- Support with configuration and maintenance of integrated applications including: property field mapping, process workflows, efficiency updates, API call management, technical troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce releases, features, best practices, applications, technologies and certifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving atmosphere
- Experience and understanding with Sales Operations
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- 5 years Salesforce Admin experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certified (preferred)
- Integration experience with tools like Hubspot, Salesloft, and Zendesk
- Advanced experience with API tools like Data Loader and/or DemandTools
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel including use of vlookups and similar formulas