Salesforce| Business Development Representative
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Have you been running along a career track, but are looking to make the move to tech? Perhaps you already work in sales but want to challenge your existing skills?
You might just be what our Business Development Team are missing!
The Business Development Team, are the fuel to our revenue engine. Made up of Business Development Representatives (BDR's) they are responsible for sourcing and creating new business opportunities. They work very closely with the Account Executives who make up our Sales Team to identify prospective new clients across all areas of business and industry.
This is achieved through strategic outreach, proactive engagement and qualifying of leads. Subsequently laying the foundations for our AE's to further develop and fully realise each opportunity.
The ability to adapt, build and maintain long-lasting relationships and collaborate with a view for innovative solutions will be important. You will need to adapt to each client, qualify their unique needs, and present a tailored cloud solutions.
You will find Business Development to be a true melting-pott of experience. It is as diverse as the customers we work with. Our people come from a range of industries and career paths; Professional Services, Travel, Law, Sales, Finance, Defence, Fitness, Retail, and Trades. The list truly goes on.
Curiosity will serve you well as you work with our partners to find the right solution to fit our customer's individual needs in what is a multifaceted, innovative environment.
Of course, As this is a sales role, metrics of success are measured on a monthly quota of qualified sourced opportunities and closed business, being a self-starter and motivated by a goal will undoubtedly support your success.
What's in it for you?
We are invested in your success, but also your future. In addition to the benefits below, we will enable you with the training and knowledge to be successful, under the mentorship of our leaders, who are tenured salespeople and will coach and guide you to advance your technical sales skills, and build your career.
- Continuous learning through extensive onboarding and ongoing training
- Gain hands-on expertise with Salesforce products and specialist knowledge
- Generous Base Salary, +Commission, +Super
- Fertility preservation, IVF, Adoption support + Parental Leave Scheme
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Monthly Health and Wellness reimbursements
- +other employee perks
Day to day you will be;
- Creating a memorable customer experience through true solution sales
- Identifying and researching solutions for white-space accounts
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building trust and credibility across internal and external partners
- Demonstrating a growth mindset and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organisation
- Growing your expertise and understanding of various industries, sales strategies and personas
What else are we looking for?
- Strong communication and ability to engage meaningfully
- Prior experience in sales, or a strong desire to work with targets within a tech environment
- Ability to prioritise contending tasks with tight turnaround time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivates, high energy and a learners-mindset
- Understanding of Salesforce, and curiosity to expand on this
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.