Red Envelope Consulting is leading a search for professional services company, Galvin Technologies in Indianapolis, IN.
Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
At Galvin, we’re passionate about making advanced technological efficiencies accessible to all. If you enjoy problem solving, collaborative environments, and are always seeking new ways to find solutions, then we’d like to work with you.
Galvin Technologies has an immediate opening for a remote Salesforce Administrator.
As a Salesforce Administrator at Galvin, a typical day may include:
- Translating business needs into Salesforce solutions
- Working with internal and external teams
- Utilizing standard Salesforce configuration to meet client needs
- Analyzing, cleansing, and inserting data
You’re a pro at:
- Leveraging out-of-the-box Salesforce solutions
- Performing advanced administrative skills
- Salesforce data model design
- Standard Salesforce configuration and the Lightning design system
- Point and click development: primarily Salesforce flow
- Salesforce security: sharing settings, roles, and profiles
- a certified:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (preferred)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (preferred)
Galvin is centered on two priorities – our relationship with our clients, and our relationship with our employees. Providing our team with learning opportunities, individualized training, and long-term career development is the only way we know how to evolve and earn business.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Simple IRA 401k program with employer match
- Flexible work schedules
- Performance bonuses
- A fully remote, collaborative, and supportive corporate culture focused on fostering employee growth
Galvin Technologies was named a Top-Rated Employer by PowderKeg for mission and values, health and balance, and leadership.. Requirements:
Job Type: Full time or Contract, Remote Options Available
Red Envelope Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Red Envelope Consulting