Salesforce Administrator (Remote or On Site)
Durham, North Carolina, United States
$35,618 - $47,200
Labcorp Employer Services (LES) is searching for a Salesforce Administrator to play a critical role in the planned integration of LES Salesforce.com into Labcorp Diagnostics Salesforce.com. The person filling this role will be a member of the Labcorp Diagnostics National Sales Administration team and will support the Labcorp Employer Services business
The Salesforce Administrator will act as a business side system administrator and business process analyst for Salesforce.com and other Salesforce-related processes and initiatives. The Salesforce Administrator will:
- Collaborate with the business, end users and other stakeholders to understand and document system requirements
- Develop and own the Salesforce.com roadmap for Labcorp Employer Services and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT on configuration, testing and acceptance of new features
- Provide training and support to end users related to the Salesforce.com platform
Duties & Responsibilities:
Serve as “super user” for Labcorp Dx CRM system, possessing full knowledge of the system and associated tools, including functionality, troubleshooting and administrative support.
Establish and maintain relationships with the functional leaders within the Labcorp Employer Services business.
Communicate regularly with SFDC Business Owners and IT systems leadership to ensure functionality meets the needs of the end users.
Perform daily operations of the Salesforce.com system, including
- Provides administrative support for end users
- Setup and maintenance of role-based access via profiles and permissions
- Monitor feedback within the system and respond to end-user queries
- Serve as first-line contact for end-users and business leaders
- Coordinate Salesforce.com training programs, including working with the Director, CRM Administration and Implementation and Director, LES Commercial Strategy & Operations to identify new features, functionality and training needs
- Assist with the development and documentation of business and functional requirements and all implementations related to stand alone functionality and system integration needs, including testing of new enhancements and documentation
- Liaise with IT technical resources related to Salesforce.com system support and expansion, (i.e. Single Sign On, legacy system integration, mobile platform, etc.)
- Utilizing JIRA and project management tools and methods, work closely with the SFDC Admin and technical team to meet deadlines and work around project constraints to design and develop the system, as changes and issues arise.
- Gather and synthesize end user requirements and maintain product backlog of requested enhancements.
Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
Maintains updated system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
Up to 10% of the Salesforce Administrator’s time may be dedicated to responsibilities unrelated to the Salesforce.com platform
3+ years Salesforce.com platform experience; Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein (Tableau CRM)
Active Salesforce Administrator certification(s), Strong preference given to individuals with multiple certifications
Prior CRM or Sales Enablement experience working with end users
Familiarity with other CRM and sales enablement platforms such as MS Dynamics,
Prior experience in Sales Operations or Sales Enablement in employer health benefits or risk management
Prior experience as a business analyst or systems analyst.
Prior experience with JIRA, Confluence or other similar dev ops and collaboration software.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.