Salesforce Senior Developer (F/M)
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Salesforce Senior Developer
Who are we looking for?
We hire business-minded “doers” who strive for excellence in their work and adopt a builder mindset to their day-to-day, enjoying a hands-on, end-to-end approach to the matters at hands from design to fruition. We are looking for individuals with enthusiasm for a fast-paced and international working environment.
In the context of the construction of its Salesforce Center of Excellence and delivery model, Worldline is looking for a Senior Developer to join our global delivery team. This team, located within the Communication, Marketing & Sales global function, is tasked with various development projects pertaining to the implementation of the Sales, Marketing, Customer Care & Customer Onboarding (SMCO) operating model.
As a Senior Developer, you will work under the responsibility of the team’s technical lead and of Worldline’s Global CRM Architects. You will be a key component of the team, your expertise being a driver for both internal and external resources working alongside the delivery team.
Worldline’s current SMCO operating model is in the middle of its largest transformation yet. This transformational effort spanning the full group and of which the central delivery team is a strong driver is rich in many projects, technical challenges – centered on Salesforce but not exclusive to the product –, products and solutions. You will work alongside a very dynamic team committed to the design and implementation of Worldline’s current and future SMCO operations – and to the improvement of Worldline’s Sales & Marketing performance.
You can also expect to be involved in the evolutions of our delivery approach and in the structuration of the Center of Excellence : designing best practices, monitoring their usage, building and sharing knowledge with other delivery teams … as such you will be an integral part of the Salesforce & IT community of the group.
- Build and drive the configuration of Salesforce-based solutions for our business in accordance with the devops and agile management practices used by the team
- Handle the complete lifecycle of an application from design to release with the guidance of the technical leads
- Steer the work of external development teams, and drive build projects
- Enforce best practices and design guidelines (both internal and Salesforce-provided)
- Punctually, assist solution architects in orienting the business towards the right operational /
- Handle updates, new developments and tests on existing packages
- Participate to the team’s continuous improvement practice by building and sharing knowledge
- Participate to the team’s lifecycle in collaboration with service owners and business analysts
Technical skills :
- 5 years of experience as a Salesforce developer
- Salesforce Developer certification(s) are welcomed, can be substituted by a well-rounded portfolio of projects
- Technical expertise spanning the use of Apex, LWC, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL & Salesforce APIs (Tooling API and Metadata API in particular), working with batches and triggers
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce codeless automations tools and best practices in their usage
- Advanced knowledge of web applications development languages and frameworks
- Ability to produce impact analysis and write technical specifications
- Familiarity with business processes model using BPMN or UML
- Familiarity with source control and code versioning processes, including the use of GIT and ANT. Past experience in setting up a CI/CD practice on Salesforce or great familiarity with such a practice is a plus
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Familiarity with the integration between Salesforce and ETL / ESB technologies. Meaningful experience on such a project is a plus.
- Additional development skills and projects outside of the Salesforce technical framework are welcomed
- Very good English communication skills, both written and verbal. French is a plus.
Soft Skills :
- Very hands-on and quite autonomous
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Reliability and result-oriented mindset, at ease in a team environment (good communication, mutual help…)
- Demonstrate leadership towards more junior resources and technical leadership towards external resources (continuous improvement, test & learn reflexes, enforcing best practices proposed by the lead architect)
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Job Segment: Developer, Outside Sales, Application Developer, Programmer, Information Technology, Technology, Sales