Senior Salesforce DevOps Engineer
Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States
$92,702 - $127,255
You will have a daily impact overseeing the DevOps release process for WI Salesforce and assist our developers throughout their release process. You will have to deeply understand our release process and think strategically about continuous improvement and automation that enables our developers to release on-time.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelors or equivalent.
- Salesforce.com certification preferred.
- 6+ years of DevOps and Release Management experience in an enterprise IT software development environment.
- Leading DevOps and Release Management deployment preferred.
- Expertise with branching strategies, version control, pipeline automation and orchestration utilizing the following tools or similar, e.g. GIT, Jenkins, BitBucket, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce development, design, and release management would be a differentiator. Including but not limited to an understanding of SFDX, Package.xml, and Salesforce mdapi.
- Strong Communication abilities
- Active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills are critical for interactions with our users.
- Strong Documentation skills are required to maintain our solution knowledge base and to share step-by step instructions with our users.
- Ability to convey confidence while paying attention to detail.
- Organization and Prioritization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work based on business impact and SLAs.
- Achieve results while preserving relationships.
- Ability to act as a single point of contact to plan, co-ordinate and oversee our releases, patches, and emergency change requests.
- Ability to ensure code delivery through the development lifecycle is simple, seamless and consistent.
- Technical Acumen
- Ability to troubleshoot, capture logs, and debug Salesforce solutions leveraging configuration and code.
- Ability to analyze trends and recommend improvements.
- Expertise working with Microsoft Excel functions (e.g. VLOOKUP)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar applications.
Your work will support the client and associate experience for Fidelity’s Workplace Investing business. Workplace Investing (WI) helps millions of people save and invest through workplace savings plans. WI builds lifetime relationships with customers and provides employers with cost-effective, integrated employee benefit solutions. The company serves customers online and over the phone. WI business constitutes of four different product lines Defined Contribution (DC), Defined Benefits (DB), Health & Welfare (HW) and Stock plan services (SPS).
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.