Salesforce UI Developer
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
$81,742 - $107,840
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Perform system design, specification development, program logic and flow-charting that meets the stated project objectives
- Provide status and progress updates to Technical Leads and Project Managers
- Identify and communicate technical risks, issues and changes
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Responsible for creatingfollowing approved enterprise design patternsframeworks
- Contribute to design review meetings with other members of Application Development
- Investigate, analyze and fix reported defects
- Have foresight and understanding of business terms & requirements
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Interaction Studio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field of study
- At least 5 years of Java Development experience with knowledge of Java EE technologies and Spring framework. (Core, SpringBoot, JDBC, JMS, MVC etc.)
- Experience with one or more web technologies like JQuery, Angular, FreeMarker, React etc.
- Experience in building front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Experience with Eclipse/STS, Mule ESB, SOAP UI, Swagger, Postman etc.
- Experience in Database development skills in Oracle using SQL, PL/SQL etc.
- Experience in modern DevOps processes, CI/CD setup and Test Automation
- Understanding of Agile/Scaled Agile.