New York, NY, US
$52,089 - $107,789
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:ADL (Anti-Defamation League) is the leading anti-hate organization in the world. Founded in 1913 in response to an escalating climate of antisemitism and bigotry, its essential mission hasn’t changed in more than 100 years: to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all. Today, ADL continues to fight all forms of hate with the same vigor and passion. ADL is the first call when acts of antisemitism occur. A global leader in exposing extremism, delivering anti-bias education, and fighting hate online, ADL’s ultimate goal is a world in which no group or individual suffers from bias, discrimination or hate.
ADL’s CEO and National Director, Jonathan Greenblatt—an accomplished leader and entrepreneur in the corporate, public, and nonprofit sectors—was recruited to the organization in July 2015. He has injected new energy and brought a bold vision to the agency. Under Jonathan’s leadership, ADL is transforming itself, upgrading its capabilities, leveraging innovation, building partnerships, and pioneering new horizons.
PRIMARY FUNCTION:The Salesforce Administrator will perform hands-on technical implementation of enhancements, configuration, maintenance and fixes to ADL's Salesforce custom implementation. The focus is on delivering and designing functional solutions in Salesforce NPSP using the declarative capability, integrations, and maintenance of the environment. The Salesforce Administrator will take a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment, testing, and documentation of projects in ADL's customized Salesforce.orgResponsibilities:Primary:
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Build custom reports and dashboards.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex environments.
- Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (custom objects, workflows, validation, and assignment rule
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.org API framework, and 3rd party API
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes.
- Collaborate with internal clients and system users to understand their business needs and develop solutions through Salesforce.
- Import accounts, contacts, opportunities, and other data.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry remediation.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Perform periodic refresh of Sandbox.
- Ad hoc analysis, and document processes as needed.Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Administration, Apsona, Data Loader, and Demand Tools
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Capable of juggling multiple projects involving various end users, meeting deadlines, and proactively communicating status updates.
- Demonstrates calmness under pressure, is a proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Ability to create wireframes, flow diagrams, and project plans
- Able to learn new technologies and assist in other IT projects as needed.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Demonstrable experience with NPSP
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is advantageous.
- One or more Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator) that demonstrate current knowledge as an administrator.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud is a plus
The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job, nor is it to be interpreted as a contract for employment.
Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
ADL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Recruitment, hiring, promotions and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment shall be maintained in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or military status, or in violation of any applicable Federal, state or local legislation.