Digital Product Manager - CRM (Salesforce Healthcloud)
Houston, Texas, United States
$69,000 - $129,000
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
As part of the Digital Channel Experience (DCX) team at Memorial Hermann, the Digital Product Manager, CRM (Salesforce) is responsible for the design, features, operations, and outcomes of the CRM that support patient and staff experiences. This role will work extensively with consumer experience and business line stakeholders to develop the vision and strategy to create a highly engaging digital healthcare journey experience leveraging Salesforce CRM to drive a differentiated patient experience.
This role works to develop product feature roadmap, develop and deliver operational metrics, and continually captures consumer and patient feedback to drive the product backlog. Works in partnership with information systems, consumer experience, marketing, and clinical teams to enhance digital capabilities in the delivery of health care. The Digital Product Manager, CRM reports to the VP, Digital Channel Experience.
Education: Bachelors degree in business, marketing, engineering, computer science, or related field required.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years of experience in digital product or technology development experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Experience in understanding and translating business/clinical processes into consumable steps delivered through digital means in a way that is intuitive for the end consumer
- Understanding of human centered design fundamentals and focus on customer centricity
- Strong understanding of the digital channel and application landscape, capabilities of the technology both within a channel and how experience/context is managed across the channels.
- Ability to deliver results while working through others in a highly matrixed organization and motivate a team culture that is respectful and supports the values of excellence and integrity
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "Advancing health. Personalizing care" through compassion, courage, credibility, and commitment to community.
Memorial Hermann Health System