REMOTE Salesforce Administrator
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
$44,049 - $88,941
You will also be given the opportunity to help the team with new development when support work is slow. This group has dedicated teams of Declarative Developers, APEX Developers, and Business Analysts. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide ongoing internal support and act as second-level support for the Salesforce COE.
- Review and triage incoming Help Desk tickets with a sense of urgency.
- Provision users for Salesforce and other third-party applications.
- Communicate to customers clearly by avoiding technical jargon.
- Provide regular updates to customers until their ticket is resolved or escalate ticket to appropriate area.
- Build the knowledgebase by documenting issues found and their resolutions.
- Troubleshoot data issues such as deduplication, unassigned leads, and general data quality by building and monitoring data quality dashboards and coordinating with internal stakeholders.
- Create and maintain documentation for internal teams.
- Test system components for compliance with functional requirements.
- Assist declarative development team with building new enhancements on the Salesforce platform as needed.
- Perform release management during software releases as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience analyzing, debugging, and correcting user-reported problems within software applications in a Help Desk environment
- Recent experience using, configuring and/or managing Salesforce CRM
- One or more Salesforce certification: Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud)
- Knowledge of Encryption Technologies, SSO integration and high-level Security architecture
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and prior application experience
- ITIL Certification, preferred.
- Expeditioner Trailhead Badge is preferred.