Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the administration and day-to-day operations of our Salesforce.com instance. The candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work closely with business leaders and subject matter experts to develop and support business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform.
This is a remote role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage user set-up, profiles, roles, passwords
- Create/maintain workflows, validation rules, and automated processes
- Ensure data hygiene across application including de-dup and import/export of data
- Create/customize objects, fields, record types, page layouts
- Respond to user requests for help.
- Apply continuous improvement of the application including custom objects and business process:
- Perform as an automation expert through working with sales, service, marketing, and finance teams to automate business processes
- Gather requirements for system enhancements and new feature releases
- Work with team to implement enhancements
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate, and track problems appropriately
- Provide Reports and Dashboards by performing the following:
- Meet with users to gather requirements for reports/dashboards
- Create/maintain reports/dashboards
- Clean and maintain reports/dashboards folders
- Grant view/edit permissions as required to users
- Stay abreast of new Salesforce features/functionality/tools:
- Gain new certifications as appropriate for tools used in the company organization
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices
- Required: Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required: Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Required: 2+ years’ experience with administrating and implementing applications
- Required: Experience with design and configuration of the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Required: Experience with DocuSign, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Proven experience evaluating and analyzing problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employing problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; uses logical, systematic, and sequential processes to solve problems
- Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills
3. Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others to complete work assignments with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team
- Proven ability to act in a responsible, trustworthy, and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare Group