Front-End Engineer, UI Platform Engineering, MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company
San Francisco, CA, US
UI Platform Engineering is a strategically important component to overall Mulesoft Product Engineering success. We’re staffing up this team to focus on ensuring our UI Platform serves the needs of all of our products and customers, by creating and aligning our various product lines on the MuleSoft Design Subsystem, built on the rock solid foundation that is the Salesforce Design System. The position requires strong front-end development skills and a passion for intuitive, consistent and efficient developer & user experience. This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for self-motivated individuals, and our team culture empowers you to take ownership of your features or components.
Currently hiring developers at levels: SMTS, LMTS, PMTS
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Bueno Aires, Argentina & Remote
- Architect and implement user interfaces and technologies to help power our next generation user experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with UX and Product Management on functional and user experience requirements
- Have a passion for delivering high quality product and services and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
- Contribute to the analysis and refinement of functional requirements.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
- Value team excellence over individual productivity.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Experience using a server-side web framework such as node.js
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of web component architecture principles and CSS encapsulation
- Experience or familiarity with Lightning Web Components/Runtime (LWC/LWR) and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS/SDS)
- Experience and understanding of what it means to build UI that is accessible to all users
- Experience using accessibility testing tools such as Axe
- Experience with testing tools/frameworks such as Jest, Selenium, TestCafe, Enzyme, webdriver.io
- K nowledge and proficiency with build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Containers/Docker/Kubernetes/Helm
- Good understanding of usability and visual design principles
- Experience building Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Experience with agile software development and test-driven development methodologies