Salesforce CRM Manager
Chicago, Illinois, United States
$105,000 - $115,000
Location: Chicago, IL (remote options)
The Manager, Salesforce helps deliver our client's mission by maintaining the quality of our customer and client experience. The Manager, Salesforce is responsible for all aspects of managing the CRM including administration, implementation, resourcing, and maintenance. The Manager, Salesforce works collaboratively across software development and business teams. The Salesforce Manager will have two direct reports who administer Salesforce.
- Manage the implementation of Salesforce.com instance, including issue identification/resolution, risks, timelines, design implications, and technology dependencies.
- Lead the CRM team and regularly assess resource needs to support and scale the CRM work.
- Manage and prioritize projects within the Agile process to deliver functionality on time and within budget.
- Serve as a Salesforce subject matter expert for teams and external services vendors that interact with the Salesforce CRM system.
- Manage highly complex Salesforce system configuration that serve numerous stakeholders.
- Stay current with system roadmap and strategic direction to maintain an understanding of functionality/behavior of software to drive business value.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide full support to end users.
- Engage and consult with the functional teams that rely on Salesforce when launching platform enhancements and features.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience in Salesforce administration and product management
- Experience working in and managing Agile teams
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Deep Salesforce knowledge, advanced certifications a plus
- Experience configuring Lightning UI and Digital Experience Sites
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferred
- Ability to establish, manage, and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable about Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, and web services
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce design and customization best practices
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.