IT Salesforce Engineer
The Enterprise Applications Engineer is responsible for providing solutions to solve complex technical and business challenges in a Salesforce environment. This person also provides Salesforce administration support, and development of a highly complex and customized Salesforce environment and integrated applications.What You'll Do:
- Develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business and technical solutions on Salesforce using Agile processes, principles, and techniques
- Help build and support custom applications and 3rd party integrations with Salesforce
- Provide training on best practices and the use of applications and integrations to internal teams
- Manage Salesforce Service Desk and resolve CRM related support tickets and issues
- Create and maintain all aspects of CRM reporting and dashboardsWhat You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field*
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience providing administration services in a complex Salesforce environment
- Strong communication, problem solving, collaboration and analytical skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience in a technology company a plus
- Expert level proficiency with Salesforce administration, engineering, workflow building and reporting, including Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Triggers, process builder, validation rules, permissions and dashboards
- Experience configuring complex Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) applications for multiple product lines and business areas
- Able to manipulate large data sets (ETL) using Data Loader
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
At CIS, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment in which the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and views of our employees, members, and customers are valued and respected. It is through this commitment that we are able to work together towards our common mission: to make the connected world a safer place.
Center for Internet Security, Inc.