Front End Developer - Salesforce Experience Cloud
Morris Plains, New Jersey, United States
$63,361 - $137,398
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Front End Developer - Salesforce Experience Cloud. The Front-End Developer is responsible for implementing visual elements and ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages. The Front-End Developer will collaborate and serve as a key member to the Creative Director, Designer, Back-End Developers, and Web Analyst to ensure consistency in design as well as develop enterprise level solutions. This position also requires a strong technical foundation as well as a full understanding of common coding standards, configuration management, and full life cycle systems development.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops design strategy with concentration on user experience, optimizing site for conversion, speed and scalability.
- Works with our back-end developers to make sure all products work as intended from a front-end standpoint.
- Builds reusable code and libraries.
Works with Creative Director, Designers, Back-End Developers, and Web Analyst to understand the vision and goals of website and to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborates with the marketing team to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into company websites.
- Provides thought-leadership on web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Manages digital development from delivering quality mockups and prototypes, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- Analyzes performance of website regularly and takes action to rectify deficiencies.
- Responsible for the development of new user-facing features for desktop and mobile using programming methods to meet specifications and functional requirements.
- Designs, implements, debugs, runs unit-testing, and takes part in system testing, based on the company’s standards.
- Ensures website design, functionality, and stability across devices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Systems or Information Systems
- Related Certifications
- Five (5) or more years related experience required, preferably in developing B2B/B2C websites, digital marketing tools and a portfolio to demonstrate markup and approach
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility and cross platform issues and ways to work around them
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and other related software
- Excellent verbal communication skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Proficient with Web design and development
- Knows how to contribute individually while working collaboratively as a team member
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills