Los Angeles, California, United States
$61,228 - $114,784
USC Marshall School of Business
The Marshall School of Business uses the Salesforce CRM platform to support the business processes of various administrative and academic departments. The CRM Applications team with Marshall IT is responsible for administration and development of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, DocuSign, and TimeTrade for Marshall. This team ensures that these platforms are supported and developed to meet the needs of the Marshall Community. We are seeking a new Salesforce Administrator to join our team to support the expansion of Salesforce and other platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
Managing users, groups, roles, profiles and other security configurations.
Creating and maintaining custom apps, objects, page layouts, and workflows.
Designing and maintaining reports and dashboards.
Importing flat-file data into Salesforce using DemandTools.
Training and assisting end users.
Eliciting requirements from end users and making appropriate configuration changes in Salesforce.
Writing user manuals and technical documentation.
Administering Marketing Cloud, the mass communication system Marshall uses in conjunction with Salesforce.
Administering DocuSign, TimeTrade, and other cloud-based systems that can interface with Salesforce.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree; Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Minimum Field of Expertise: Expert skill-level and specialized experience in specialty area. Experience with the design, modification, operation, installation, and maintenance of IT equipment and systems as well as information technology project management.
Certified Salesforce Administrator (within 3 months).
Experience administering other cloud-based systems (e.g. DocuSign).
Experience training end users of systems and writing end-user documentation.
Demonstrable commitment to professionalism and customer focus.
Demonstrable ability to take initiative and work independently.
Required Documents and Additional Information
- Resume and cover letter required (may be uploaded as one file). Please do not submit your application without these documents.
- Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended, so please apply on the same business day if interested.
- USC is requiring all students, faculty and staff to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination and flu vaccination in order to access campus facilities for the fall semester. There is exemption process available for medical and religious reasons. Your safety is our top priority.
- USC has excellent benefits, including health benefits for staff and their family with access to the renowned university medical network; eligibility for retirement plans with employer contributions*; tuition benefits for staff and their family; free Professional Development classes; central Los Angeles location with easy access to commuter trains, buses and free tram pick up services; discounts to sporting and other campus events.
- The University of Southern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer that Values Diversity.
- University employer contributions may be subject to change due to financial impact of COVID-19
Why join the USC Marshall School of Business?
The USC Marshall School of Business is ideally positioned to address the challenges of a rapidly changing business environment and is ranked as one of the country’s top schools for accounting, finance, marketing, consulting, entrepreneurship and international business studies.
USC Marshall builds on the unique opportunities that stem from its Los Angeles location on the Pacific Rim, its interdisciplinary and impactful research, the momentum generated by the University of Southern California, and the unparalleled engagement of the Trojan Alumni Family. With ready access to industries defining the new business frontier, including bio-technology, life sciences, media, entertainment, communications and healthcare, this vast network offers USC Marshall graduates exceptionally strong support for success in the global marketplace.
For more information on the USC Marshall School of Business, visit: www.marshall.usc.edu.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree, Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience: 2 years Minimum Field of Expertise: Expert skill-level and specialized experience in specialty area. Experience with the design, modification, operation, installation, and maintenance of IT equipment and systems as well as information technology project management.