null, ENG, United Kingdom
- You will work closely with clients to understand their business and their existing technologies, and using your knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, web applications and integration techniques, design a complete solution for the integration, extension or enhancement of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform.
- You will document this with a technical specification and diagrams that will stand as the reference to the development team for building the solution as well as hand-off to our support team prior to launch.
- You will update these throughout the development cycle as things change.
- The initial part of this work is usually done onsite with the client in a multi-day discovery meeting.
- You are to be the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C subject matter expert beyond the basic Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer certification, and share knowledge with the team and help mentor newer developers.
- You are expected to stay abreast of web technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the eCommerce space.
- You will also be asked to participate in internal process improvements to our software development life cycle.
- Generally you will not be writing code, but are expected to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues and algorithms, as well as how to leverage object oriented techniques.
- You will be at the heart of any project team you work on, actively working between the functional and technical team. The SA role and responsibilities will vary from project to project, including but not limited to:
- Contributing to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
- Responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Working with a Project Manager to turn client requirements into tasks with technical specifications. You will work with the Project Team Lead to assign those tasks to the project team, run sprint planning meetings, and participate in the project scrum meetings.
- Supports effective technical delivery through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Lead, contribute and support use research activities
- Pay attention to detail
- Be able to build authentic relationships quickly (be influential, a decision maker, exercise judgement and be able to deal with conflict management with confidence)
- Be a confident presenter, have a flexible approach to working and act on your initiative
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 6+ years of experience in a client facing (external or internal) role.
- 6+ years of experience leading project teams, experience working with offshore teams a plus
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and different approaches to it.
- 6+ years of experience with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform
- Knowledge of business systems and analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes
- Proficient in the use of development methodology toolsets e.g. JIRA and Confluence, Bitbucket (or similar) and working with Agile approach using Scrum methodology.
- Able to use data modelling techniques
- Experience with Windows and MS Office Applications