Salesforce Lead Developer/Team Lead
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Salesforce Lead Developer/Team Lead
6Month Contract (Possible extension available)
Must Work EST Hours
The Salesforce Lead Developer will execute and facilitate the development and ongoing maintenance of Salesforce and Force.com applications and ensure the continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions within a team oriented environment.
This role will work cross-functionally with a variety of areas in order to maximize the value Salesforce.com provides to the organization. This includes helping to facilitate and understand requirements, defining solution functionality, designing solutions, developing and maintaining solutions over time. The Salesforce Lead Developer will be hands-on and have demonstrated experience developing and managing Salesforce.com in a diverse working environment. The role also may include directing and overseeing the work of other Salesforce developers, either onshore or offshore. Prior experience implementing a Loan Originations System for a Commercial Bank is a Plus, as is experience with Mulesoft.
- Work collaboratively across teams and/or independently to design and build solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform, including Web Services APIs, Apex, and Visualforce.
- Provide guidance on solution requirements, technical design, integration architecture, and solution recommendations.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, flows, flow triggers and email alerts.
- Integrate Salesforce with other platforms, and develop an understanding of other key applications within the organization.
- Implementation change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle. Ensure that all necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed.
- Develop reports, custom report types, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Assist other resources within the team as needed
- Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to Salesforce.com, third party integrations, and AppExchange.
- Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Possess a strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work on projects/activities in parallel.
- Minimum of at least five years of software development experience with Salesforce.com, with strong proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL, and an in depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc. .
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Strong experience developing applications in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, FSC, and Experience Cloud. The specific role may place particular priority on Service Cloud related experience.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader and other data loading tools.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, including consumption, request packaging, parsing\de-serializing, managing static values, and UI\UX elements for working with data in returned API response payloads.
- Demonstrated experience with integrating solutions between SFDC and external systems.
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce classic, Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce sandbox platform development environments.
- Experience with Mulesoft is a Plus
- Prior experience implementing a Loan Originations system in a Commercial Banking environment is a Plus
Experience with Einstein Analytics, Einstein Discovery, and Marketing Cloud are all a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team oriented fast paced, dynamic environment, with an acumen for helping to raise the bar for overall team performance.
- Experience with deployment/build/migration process in a Salesforce environment and associated tools
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment a plus.
Salesforce, Salesforce Development, Salesforce crm, Mulesoft
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.