Salesforce Academy Solution Engineer, Junior
Orlando, Florida, United States
$68,748 - $106,373
Are you interested in making an impact by helping to automate and accelerate software applications while building your development skills? As an aspiring Salesforce Solution Engineer, you’re eager to learn how to take advantage of the Salesforce low code, no code platform and create applications that will change the world for the better. What if you could develop your technical skills while improving our military Veteran Healthcare systems? We need you to help support the management of low-code development platforms from vision to production-ready using drag and drop methods to solve our client's most complex problems.
As a Salesforce Academy Solution Engineer, you'll broaden your skills through our training program Salesforce Academy (SFA). Our program includes access to online training materials, instructor-led sessions including multiple hands-on workshops and daily classes, a “bootcamp” where you work as part of a team to deliver rapid prototyping solutions, internal project assignment, a mentorship program and more. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Are you ready to use your problem solving and solutioning skills and help us transform healthcare for our military Veterans?
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- Experience working independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate solutions under pressure
- Ability to work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS Diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience working with Federal Government, Veteran Affairs or Healthcare IT
- Experience working in teams operating under an Agile methodology
- Experience facilitating strategic, consultative sessions with clients
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce Administrator or Platform App Builder certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $65,000 to $85,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- Experts in virtually every field
- A culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- Opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Booz Allen Hamilton