Associate Consultant - Salesforce (June 2023)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
$59,259 - $82,406
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 42 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 12,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Role: Salesforce Associate Consultant
Cohort Start Date: June 19, 2023
Slalom’s Associate Consultants participate in the Consulting Foundations Experience - designed for anyone who is new to consulting. Whether you're early in your career or transitioning from another field, it's designed to support your understanding of our business, the way we approach consulting, and the important role you’ll play in helping clients reach for and realize their vision.
Slalom is looking for self-driven individuals with a “get it done” mentality that have a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. We are seeking early career professionals (0-3 years experience) interested in working with exciting clients and building consulting and technical Salesforce skills. Associate Consultants will work with client and consultant teams to design, developer and build technology solutions using world-class Salesforce solutions.
What You’ll Learn
Before getting started on your first client project, Local and Global Consulting Foundation weeks cover three key areas including: industry & business acumen, our company, and core consulting skills.
- Industry & Business Acumen includes defining consulting, why clients invest in consulting, common consulting terms, key industry competitors, and basic financials
- Our Company includes our core values, how we partner with our clients, our approach to career development, and how our business operates
- Consulting Skills includes project management, data analytics, process design, running effective meetings, structured thinking, managing expectations, inquiry, innovation, building client relationships, listening, and building your personal brand
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to analyze, design, & deliver innovative Salesforce solutions for a wide variety of business topics and industries
- Work closely with both technical and business clients, to best align business needs with technical capability / feasibility
- Conduct and participate in client white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
- Develop custom and declarative solutions and integrations on Salesforce
- Assist and lead testing scenarios and validate test results
- Liaise between business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill strategic and operational needs
- Analyze business needs through requirements gathering sessions
- Proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and deliverables
- Work in a fast-paced, Agile driven environment with small, focused project teams
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 0 - 3 years of professional work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Rigorous and logical problem-solving approach
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce, SaaS solutions as well as data integration and testing
- Understanding of Agile software delivery concepts and fundamentals
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected Veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.