Salesforce CPQ Technical Lead
null, California, US
- Technical design and implementation of Quote to Cash solutions using Salesforce CPQ and billing
- Create proof of concepts (POCs) and build prototypes quickly to evaluate the mapping of custom CPQ functionality to Salesforce CPQ.
- Optimization of solutions through an understanding of business needs and technology capabilities
- Serve as a Lead developer to ensure deliverables for Salesforce.com projects are done in line with best practices and strategic platform direction.
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities; ability to execute on highly complex or specialized projects.
- Participate in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies around data governance, including master data management, metadata management, data quality and data profiling.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technology trends and identifies opportunities where technology might be deployed to deliver business improvements and competitive advantage.
- Validate software quality and conformance to specifications and business requirements through unit-functional testing and identify the root cause of defects and develop fixes in the system.
- Collaborate closely with offshore development team, manage the code quality and delivery to implement scalable technical solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technology, or in a related field.
- 7 + years of Experience in designing & implementing full stack CPQ solutions using Salesforce Platform such as Steel brick Salesforce CPQ, Apttus CPQ, Oracle CPQ, etc. Salesforce CPQ and billing experience is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships.
- Proficiency in various CPQ functionalities like perpetual and subscription-based licensing, Usage billing, seasonal licensing, amendments, extensions, co-terming and renewals.
- Design, configure, administer, and customize SFDC CPQ including, but not limited to, Salesforce lightning APEX class, APEX triggers and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and Visual Force Pages.
- Own system configuration and user setups as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Application and/or System Architect
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Experience with quote document generation and integration with conga composer and DocuSign is preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments