Salesforce Admin/Developer Job ID: 40385-50-104-002 (Remote)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
50% - Actively manages the development of Salesforce technical solutions from creation, throughout operations and enhancements, up to retirement.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Works with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Works independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Manages Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations / applications
50% - Provides day-to-day and ad hoc support for system users and internal customers. Serves as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users.
- Handles all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Completes regular internal system audits and managers system upgrades
- Owns training of new users, and grows the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
- Effectively acts as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Previous experience working directly with leaders and users from strategic sales and account management
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Communities and Portals experience preferred
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and/or appropriate certifications
- com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Marketing automation system (i.e. Hubspot and Marketo) experience desired
Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and occasional local and/or overnight travel, including exposure to heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile and plane.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)