Salesforce Sales Executive
Salesforce Sales Executive
What we are about
Synaptic Advisors is a Salesforce implementation partner focused on transforming business and customer operations. Our team, tools, methods, and offerings are all built and proven to ensure we deliver on our promises and rise to meet our customers' expectations. Our team consists of certified experts with experience across the Salesforce platform and multiple industries. Our leadership team is comprised of industry experts and high risers, who grew our business by 40% in 2021. Our customers include many of the Fortune 500 who love our personal approach to business and sound program execution.
We help businesses solve critical operational challenges and accelerate growth across a variety of complex verticals, including Health & Life Science, Higher Education, Energy & Utilities, Consumer Goods & Retail, Manufacturing and Public Sector. Our mission is to help our customers get the most out of their Salesforce investment with world class professional services and applications. We are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
What you will do
As a Sales Executive, you will build strong, trusted relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and clients around the implementation and ongoing innovation in the Salesforce ecosystem. You will use your communication, creative and collaborative skills in our efforts to expand our market presence to drive business results, partnering with the other Sales, Client, and Practice teams.
This candidate will serve clients as a Salesforce consulting and solutions sales executive, building and executing a predictable sales pipeline. This person will support the weekly sales forecast process, organize competitive market analysis to successfully position Synaptic and deliver on pipeline goals. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based, team-selling corporate culture and be passionate about delivering positive outcome-based work for clients and growing the Synaptic brand. The ideal candidate understands how to correctly align client business objectives to Synaptic Advisors capabilities and successfully overcome concerns and objections to establish a trusted advisor relationship with our prospective clients.
- Works with executive and cross functional leadership to establish sales and pipeline goals to support and meet Synaptics sales, revenue, and strategic growth goals.
- Balance efforts to meet near term pipeline generation quota and long-term relationship development
- Lead efforts to build pipeline of services related to Salesforce Clouds
- Actively promote the Synaptic brand within the various partner and channel teams; ensure awareness of our competitive differentiators and client success stories
- Source new Salesforce meetings that lead to pipeline development for Synaptic through a wide array of channels and activities
- Monitor and communicate Salesforce trends and buyer behavior.
- Facilitate the buying process with clients through active follow up and engagement of correct client and Synaptic stakeholders.
Requirements for the position
To be successful in this role, you MUST have all the following:
- Know the taxonomy and lexicon of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Understanding of how to sell alongside Salesforce
- Ample understanding of the Salesforce platform, product and go to market stack
- Know how to motivate sellers at Salesforce and strategic partners to lend us their Account Control and successfully develop pipeline
- Advanced social skills to maintain positive partner relationships at all levels of organizations
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to remain focused in a challenging environment
- History of consistently achieving or exceeding sales/partner KPIs
- An excellent communicator, presenter, and persuader
- Excitement around building and owning a critical business function
Our team fully accommodates remote work so there are no specific location requirements for this role. However, either being in or able to regularly travel to the primary Salesforce hub locations of San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Dallas is critical.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful.
- A calling to innovate and improve every day.
- A competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development.
- A fun, casual team environment with co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing innovative solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
- A benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, employer paid short term disability coverage, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) package that includes time in service increases, Volunteer Time Off (VTO), Holidays, and flexible work schedule.
Synaptic does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms, and conditions of employment, or practices based on race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote
Synaptic Advisory Partners