Salesforce Developer Scrum Master
Frisco, TX, USA
$65,667 - $130,185
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical discipline
- Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written and verbal ( talking, hearing, etc.) communication methods.
- 5+ years of experience in SAFe/Agile/Scrum development including coaching on agile methodologies.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, including at least 2 valid Salesforce Certifications.
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards.
- Ability to coach a team and stakeholders on Agile practices and ensure adherence to Agile methodology. Strong facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Enjoys solving problems and able to resolve conflicts through strong mediation skills.
- Communicates clearly and can deliver complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Coaching and mentoring a team to maximize progress and potential.
- Are motivated and driven and can influence and drive teams to success using Agile/Scrum/Lean practices.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organizations.
- Fully committed to transparency in all situations.
- Platform Developer II certification (preferred)
- At least 3 years of post-internship, hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform
- At least 3 years of experience with Visualforce, Apex and/or SOQL/SOSL
- Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
- Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concept.
- In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Experience working on/maintaining a custom salesforce domain
- Experience with Git Version Control Systems and Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) workflows within Salesforce.
- Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementations.
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
- The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $50,000 to $ 125,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
- Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
- Build solutions on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycle.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
Project / Agile Scrum Management
- Helps teams self-organize and self-manage
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning, demos, burndown tracking, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Works collaboratively with Business and IT partner teams to support development and software delivery.
- Assists the Product Owner and Technical Product Manager in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirements.
- Asks difficult questions, removes impediments, and makes issues and problems visible. Escalates as necessary.
- Ensures the development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals.
- Coaches the development team and stakeholders on how to use Agile/Scrum practices at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Ensures the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Ensures cross-functional coordination (analysts, developers, and testers) is occurring early and often. Recommends improvements and assists in changes to best practices.
- Identifies and manages issues and jeopardies with a clear grasp of the challenges/options until resolved. Mitigates all risks and issues in real-time, executing resolutions on demand.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams with diverse personalities, during high-pressure scenarios, within extremely tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates awareness of Agile technology practices (e.g., Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration).
- Demonstrates ability to analyze project issues and challenges and proactively define alternatives
- Demonstrates ability to work closely with delivery teams to establish expectations and ensure tasks remain on track.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.