CRM Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d)
Saint-Ouen, Ile-de-France, France
The sales support team is in charge of fostering profitable growth in the local Business Units and Global functions, supporting Sales function via better tooling, processing, training and target settings and tracking.
- Pilot expansion of Salesforce qith the different stakeholders (IT, providers, users), proposing functional best practices and being in charge of project management
- Perform tool administration to ensure Salesforce use in local Bus, adapting organization, managing access rights of super users and deploying small changes
- Support super users in case of questions, help request on any function of the tool (e.g. reporting creation, right access administration, …)
- Organize Users club, gather users feedback and propose evolutions based on these feedbacks, to be implemented as part of administration topics or expansion
- Perform adhoc local training / demo in case of new deployment or specific request of country
- Realize global data quality reviews and individual reviews to foster pipeline info quality
- Manage Salesforce costs allocation to Bus with Financial teams
- Proven experience in CRM Salesforce (e.g. incentive systems, commission schemes, etc.)
- Experience with implementing pragmatic and workable solutions
- Experience working in a B2B or B2B2C sales enviornment within a multi national/ global organisation
- Exposure and experience in project management implementing and driving change
- Experience interacting within a matrixed organisation
- Experience with coaching, training and developing sales team to optimise the use of the CRM
Our employees play an integral part in our success as a business. We appreciate that each of our employees are unique and have unique needs, ambitions and we enjoy being a part of their journey.
We are there to empower and encourage you with your personal and professional development ensuring that you take control by offering a large variety of courses and targeted development programs. All that in a global environment where international mobility and career progression are encouraged. Caring for your health and wellbeing is key priority for us. This is why we build Work Well programs to providing you with peace of mind and give the flexibility in planning and arranging for a better work-life balance.
Our products are embedded seamlessly into our partners’ businesses or sold directly to customers, and are available through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Automotive, Allianz Travel and Allianz Care. Present in 75 countries, our 21,100 employees speak 70 languages, handle over 71 million cases each year, and are motivated to go the extra mile to offer peace of mind to our customers around the world.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.