Denver, Colorado, United States
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- Participate in the full application life cycle - design, development, testing, and deployment
- Interact with customers, project teams, and other stakeholders to ensure customer success
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce apps and components with back-office systems using modern web tools and technologies
- Work with technical teams and architects to finalize architectural specifications - and create solution and integration designs
- Develop proofs of concept as needed during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Validate application code using unit tests, security tests, and profiling tools
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Produce project documentation, including functional and technical designs, and end-user guides
- Grow with Salesforce by learning and implementing our latest technologies
- Maintain standards and best practices and educate our team
- Mentor developers, while learning from others
- Review Salesforce Release Notes to have familiarity with new additions and enhancements
- Contribute to internal practice development initiatives (e.g. re-usable assets, hiring, etc.) to bring impact to Salesforce professional services
- Travel is infrequent, varying with consultant preference and client requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related major
- 2+ years of professional object-oriented development experience
- Proficiency with Apex, Java or C#; SOQL or SQL; and Lightning Web Components or web development is desirable
- Experience with modern IDEs (VSCode, IntelliJ), version control (Git, SVN), Agile tools (JIRA) and DevOps is desirable
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, or other iterative development methodologies
- Proficiency with data modeling
- Advocates for and adheres to the usage of defined Coding Standards
- Salesforce certifications are preferred but not required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Results-driven, resilient, tenacious, with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Positive attitude; ability to motivate others
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $87,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.