Alexandria, Virginia, United States
CACI is currently looking for Salesforce SME with agile methodology experience to join our BEAGLE (Border Enforcement Applications for Government Leading-Edge Information Technology) Agile Solution Factory (ASF) Team supporting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) client located in Northern Virginia! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the best practices in Agile Software Development for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
As a member of the BEAGLE ASF Team, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation’s safety, security, and prosperity. CBP agents and officers are on the front lines, every day, protecting our national security by combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity.
ASF programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial.
You should have worked with or have a strong interest in agile software development practices and delivering deployable software in short sprints.
What you’ll get to do:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the enterprise Salesforce.com environment
- Work with Salesforce Data Loader for data updates
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass CBP background investigation, criteria include but are not limited to:
- 3 year check for felony convictions
- 1 year check for illegal drug use
- 1 year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Equivalent professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
You are good at:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to receive the necessary shots to be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to submit proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.