Boca Raton, Florida, United States
$69,625 - $98,758
Serve as developer for Salesforce Sales/ Service cloud development in a highly customized Org with 6000+ users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure new enhancement requests are groomed and all scenarios are called out and clarified before story is picked for development.
- Develops optimal solutions keeping the user needs, system performance, maintainability and scalability in mind.
- Strong in Lightning Flows and abreast with latest salesforce capabilities
- Strong in Lightning Web components and Aura components.
- Experienced in optimizing queries by making proper use of indexes and skinny tables.
- In-depth review of development done by peers and provide effective feedback.
- Write scenario based test classes to help automated testing of the code developed.
- Provide timely assistance to production support team.
- Participate in the estimation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between users and the application development teams
- Ensure every development task is properly documented using design documents and flows diagrams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify technology modifications that will impact business processes.
- Prepare detailed flow charts, diagrams and other architectural documentation outlining system capabilities and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four(4)year degree or equivalent experience
- 1- 3 yrs
- Has excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates ability to follow defined processes, meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Is a great team player and proactively offers help or guidance to peers.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to support and build custom apps.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories in own discipline, and broad knowledge of principles and concepts of other functions.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
ADT Security Services