Salesforce Technical Architect - Opportunity for Working Remotely New York, NY
Indianapolis, IN, USA
$82,796 - $212,570
- Within 30 days of employment, become competent with VMware’s global support, success, and services business processes and implementations.
- Within 60 days of employment, develop technical designs, architectural solutions with end-to-end processes, using industry best practices.
- Be a key contributor in developing technical architectural frameworks Salesforce Lightning/Aura/LWC and modern web technologies.
- You will work closely with architects and product owners to design and implement right level of non-functional needs such as quality, scalability, performance, flexibility, modularity, maintainability etc.
- Develop prototypes for new foundational product capabilities.
- Research broader technological capabilities, new features as needed to suit business requirements
- Partner with business and service owners to analyze business requirements and develop hands on end-to-end technical solutions
- Design solutions for scale applying architecture frameworks, best practices and principles (quality, performance, flexibility, modularity, maintainability etc.)
- Deep understanding and knowledge with enterprise scale integration patterns and microservices frameworks
- Engages with other architects regarding technical architecture and architect creative solutions that solves business and technical problems
- Leads proof of concepts and hands on coding in Apex programming, Lightning (Aura and LWC), APIs development and integrations
- Provides overall Salesforce and ecosystem technical expertise including AI for customer service, search solutions, and Gainsight platforms
- Perform platform health assessment and optimizations including performance improvements, tracing and debugging using Salesforce tools (Events monitoring) and other technologies
- Solid understanding of Customer support and success capabilities and functional areas
- Builds strong relationships and mentor junior team members
- Ability to communicate complex technical solution to non-technical users, executive level presence and outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies and frameworks
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Healthy and local inspired snacks in all our on-site pantries
Due to the Biden Administration issuing an Executive Order (EO) that effectively mandates COVID-19 vaccination for all U.S. based employees of federal contractors and subcontractors, all U.S. based VMware employees will need to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, or by their first date of employment if after that date, subject to legally required accommodations.
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-10-29
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.