Salesforce Developer II
Pontiac, MI, US
$55,595 - $100,763
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports requirements. As required, manage Saleforce.com enhancement projects to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain integrations to 3rd party solutions including ExactTarget and Work.com and web API integrations
- Contribute in architecture/design discussions/decisions
- Other duties in Salesforce.com as requiredWHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience with of APEX, Visualforce, triggers, Salesforce APIs
- 2+ of experience configuring Salesforce, using workflows, validation rules, roles and profiles, reports and dashboards
- Strong understanding of software development design patterns
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- On-site attendance
- Experience working in Lighting
- In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs & building integrations between salesforce & third-party applications/web services.
- Salesforce DX
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Einstein
- AngularJSTHE PLACE & THE PERKS:
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor café with Wi-FiDISCLAIMER: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply for this job online Refer this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed Connect with UWM! Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!
United Wholesale Mortgage