Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
- Develop communications in Salesforce under the direction from the Dean of Enrollment Management.
- Develop and monitor communication journeys in Salesforce to ensure prospective and applicants are receiving the proper information to lead them through the admissions funnel.
- Assist other departments to develop specific communications to be included in journeys.
- Provide support for end users, troubleshooting operational issues and providing solutions.
- Assist with training of end users in the Salesforce application.
- Independently collects statistical data, creates data bases, and monitoring systems in order to prepare academic progress reports. This is based on queries received from OIE.
- Run daily enrollment reports to include target goal updates and drop/retention reports for the Vice President of Student Affairs.
- Interpret data and build reports based on data analysis.
- Performs administrative functions that support the Vice President and Deans’ offices.
May be required to perform other duties as assigned. May be required to assist the agency or state government generally in the event of an emergency declaration by the Governor.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, CRMs, and data base design utilizing a variety of spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, faculty, staff and the general public, providing excellent customer service and representing the dean’s office in a positive and courteous manner.
- A thorough knowledge of college policies, procedures and guidelines, and the ability to interpret and explain these policies to students, faculty and staff.
- Knowledge of a variety of software used throughout the college and the VCCS such as Microsoft office suite: Word, Access, Excel, Publisher Outlook, Power Point, and other media-based software applications.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations and policies as they pertain to the colleges’ compliance guidelines.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt and function in a fast paced, heavy/time sensitive workload environment that requires continual multi-tasking ability.
The selected candidate’s offer is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background investigation, which may include: fingerprint checks, local agency checks, employment verification, verification of education, credit checks (relevant to employment). Additionally, selected candidates may be required to complete the Commonwealth’s Statement of Economic Interest. For more information, please follow this link: http://ethics.dls.virginia.gov/
The Virginia Community College System, an EEO employer, welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and recognizes the benefits of a diverse workforce. Therefore, the VCCS is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical disabilities, political affiliation, veteran status, gender identity, or other non-merit factors.
The VCCS is an EOE and Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA and ADAAA), VCCS will provide, if requested, reasonable accommodation to applicants in need of access to the application, interviewing and selection processes.
VCCS uses E-Verify to check employee eligibility to work in the United States. You will be required to complete an I-9 form and provide documentation of your identity for employment purposes.
Virginia Community College System