Location: Boston or US Remote
We're looking for a highly effective, proven GTM Salesforce Administrator to join our IT organization to support Snyk's Sales and Marketing departments during this period of hyper-growth. A solid foundation in a breadth of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing business processes is essential for this role. Also as a core member of the delivery team, we are searching for a flexible person who learns quickly, has previous experience supporting a global Sales and Marketing organization on a variety of applications, including Salesforce, Marketo and various Sales tooling.
You will partner with the business to create and deliver scalable solutions and automate core business processes across all areas in Salesforce. Your primary responsibility will be to provide administrator support for all the support cases and bugs coming into the Salesforce support queue.
You'll spend your time:
- Drive the continuous improvement of the CRM Service platform
- Continuously review the current performance of the platform
- Manage installed packages and assist with Connected tool monitoring
- Manage and ensure that release updates are completed in a timely manner
- Identify and implement corrective actions
- Optimize Salesforce including but not limited to workflow, report formulas, approval processes, fields, dashboards, and alerts
- Ensure internal stakeholders needs/expectations are met and promote transparency through effective communications
- Apply and test configuration changes
- Conduct training sessions for users of all Salesforce experience levels
- Monitoring SalesForce Data Quality
- Continually update Sales onboarding training with new processes
- Assist with Report/Dashboard creation
- What skills and experience we need you to have
You should apply if you:
- 3 + years' experience with Salesforce administration
- Experience with SFDC tools like Data Import Wizard, Data Loader
- 3+ years of experience working with Sales and Marketing tooling
- CPQ Admin Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience creating dynamic Reports and Dashboards
- Ability to understand business objectives and the infrastructure that supports it
- The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and a problem-solver
We'd especially love to hear from you if you:
- have SaaS industry experience at a global company
- have experience with systems such as Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, and Marketo
- are hands-on, curious and love to learn new things
- are ridiculously easy to work with - ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
Snyk is recognized on the Forbes Cloud 100 2021, the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 and was named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for AST.